My Visitors map

You've been marked on my visitor map!

Monday, March 31, 2008

Holiday Story

At Thursday 20th of March 2008, me and my family went to Singapore. I got a fever that night I arrive at Singapore so there's not much to tell about Singapore.The next day I went to the hospital.But I still have fun. I went to "Takashimaya" and "OG" to shop a little. I only bought biscuits, stickers, folder and a sandal. I met Nabila at the hotel. She was sick to but not as bad as mine. She went to a book shop called "Boarders" and bought me 2 Geronimo Stilton book and 2 Famous Five book.
I was so happy. Well that's the end of Singapore holiday this time. By the way I went there for 4 days and 3 nights. After arriving at Indonesia I was still sick so my parents asked me to go to the doctor again. So I checked up my body again. The doctor give me a medicine so I can be healed. Finally I was healed.

1 comment:

Jane Ross said...

At Thursday 20th of March 2008, me and my family went to Singapore. I got a fever the night I arrive at Singapore so there's not much to tell about Singapore. The next day I went to the hospital. But I still have fun.

I went to "Takashimaya" and "OG" to shop a little. I only bought biscuits, stickers, a folder and a pair of sandals. I met Nabila at the hotel. She was sick too but not as bad as me. She went to a book shop called "Boarders" and bought me two Geronimo Stilton books and two Famous Five books.

I was so happy. Well that's the end of my Singapore holiday this time. By the way, I went there for four days and three nights.

After arriving back in Indonesia, I was still sick so my parents asked me to go to the doctor again. So I went to check my body again. The doctor gave me some medicine so I could be healed. Finally I was healed.

Hi Arvie,
A great story and too bad you were sick in your holidays! I have copied and pasted your story here so that you can see the corrections. You score is 8/10