My Visitors map

You've been marked on my visitor map!

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

UOI Reflection

In this UOI, i learnt about making a powerpoint presentation.
I also made a survey about the 100 people communication tools.
We also leared how did radio station works.
We watch a podcasts abou radio station in Australia.
We made graph about communication tools too.
We also made blogs.Read e-book and e-comics.
We also learned about intrenet safety and play games.
We also add pictures and save it as jpeg.
I also learn to capture a picture.

The 2 thing I liked was..........

I liked blogs because it's fun and we can add many things.
Exept your email and your other personal stuff. Blog is one of the communication tools because we can ieave a comment. My blog has a virtual pet which is a tiger called Tiggy.


I like the games because it's about internet safety and famous five.
The famous five is fun because we can find the treasure. I also like the surf swell island because it's about
the internet safety.

No comments: