My Visitors map

You've been marked on my visitor map!

Monday, April 7, 2008

Heartline Radio fieldtrip



On Wednesday, 2nd of April 2008 I went to Heartline Radio 100.6 FM. We went there using a bus. I sat with Sammy at the bus. After arriving at heartline radio, we went to the 4th flour. We looked around the announcers desk first. We wrer divided into 3 groups. After looking around, we had lunch.
I knew why they named the place heartline, because in Bahasa Indonesia it means "jalur hati". I showed communicator because I asked a lot of questions to miss Carly. And david Lee told us about being a producer and Announcer. I'd like to be the announcer so I wrote a lot when he is speaking. Ibu Ria also told more about being an announcer.
After all of that, we were on air meaning we are on a real radio. We talk about what we want to be at our radio JPEG. I want to be the announcer as i told you before. My feeling is nervous. 3 by 3 we come in. We take turn to do that, While waiting we asked questions. After that we go back to school. We arrive ai school at
4:10. it was an exhausting day. But I have fun.

No comments: